- Providing referrals to mediators and other dispute resolution practitioners on request through The Egyptian ADR Association.
- Providing advice and assistance in developing specialist panels of mediators to meet the needs of particular industries and organizations.
- Facilitating/organizing negotiations, mediations, conciliations, and any other similar ADR processes.
- Designing in-house dispute resolution and complaint handling systems for business entities.
- Operating a pro bono mediation service for parties in need of financial aid.
- Training in key areas of dispute resolution at introductory, basic and advanced levels.
- Accrediting mediators on the basis of a competency-based assessment process.
- Publishing a regular newsletter/journal “The ADR companion” which provides resourceful information on all aspects of ADR and EAA news.
- Providing resources for mediators and clients, including standard ADR agreements and clauses for inclusion in contracts and agreements.
- Supporting professional networking amongst dispute resolution professionals through national and regional conferences and events on a regular basis.
- Organizing and hosting a biennial international conference on ADR.
- Liaising with other ADR organizations on national, regional, and global level.
- Promoting the utilization of alternative dispute resolution.
- Preparing research and reports on ADR.
- Organizing ADR public awareness campaigns and reaching out to organizations and sectors which could benefit from ADR.